How to rent a car
– Make an application on the website http://www.rentmycar.com.ua;
– Call us;
– Sign the lease agreement at our company’s office.
What are the requirements for a lessee?
- Not younger than 21 years old.
- Driving experience – not less than 2 years.
What documents should you provide?
- Document for confirming your identity (national or foreign passport).
- Driver’s license (if you are a non-resident of Ukraine, then the license must be of an international standard).
- Identification code (only for citizens of Ukraine).
Pledge / deposit – what you need to know
- Making a deposit happens when signing a lease agreement.
- The amount of collateral is proportional to the car make you want to rent.
- When you return a car to the lessor, the deposit is returned to you if you have fulfilled all clauses of the contract.
- You can make a deposit in cash or block the needed amount on a bank account.
Coverage conditions in the event of an accident
If the rented vehicle has been damaged during operation, a driver bears limited responsibility. That is, he does not have to fully pay for repairs, but only bears the limited liability of the amount of collateral (franchise). Such conditions are stipulated by the contract. This rule applies to all persons admitted to driving according to the lease agreement.
– The maximum mileage limit is 300 km per day.
– In case of driving more kilometers, the client pays additionally for every kilometer in accordance with the company’s rates.
-You can also use the service “Unlimited tariff”, the payment for which is carried out in accordance with the company’s tariffs.
Terms of car rental without the deposit
1. Absence of a deposit as a guarantee of auto damage.
2.Payment of collateral, as a guarantee of timely return of a clean vehicle with full fuel tank, is the following:
-50 $ for economy class;
-100 $ for middle class and up.
These funds will be refunded after the expiration of the rental period and in case of fulfillment of all terms of the contract, except for premium cars, for which this service is not valid.
– Visa / MasterCard card
– Cashless payment according to the invoice
How a car is issued:
- Free of charge: a car is issued at rental points of Rentmycar, working schedule: 9.00 – 18.00, Monday-Saturday.
- At a fee: a car is delivered to the address specified by the client, during non-working hours too.
Car delivery takes place only with a full tank and in perfect condition.
How a car is returned:
- Free-of-charge returning of the car is carried out at rental points of Rentmycar, working schedule: 9.00 – 18.00, Monday-Saturday.
- At a fee: to the address specified by the client, during non-working hours too.
Return of the car takes place only with a full tank and in a clean condition.
If the car is dirty and fuel in the tank is not enough, a customer will have to pay extra according to the company’s tariffs.
All Rentmycar vehicles have CASCO and compulsory motor third party liability insurance.
When ordering services “Rent without a deposit” a client can buy an insurance against theft and damage to the car.